Gruesome Magazine Summer 2017 Print Edition
The second issue of Gruesome Magazine from the Grue-Crew behind Horror News Radio. GM is a quarterly horror magazine featuring articles and interviews about independent horror films, horror film festivals, and the future of horror.
The second issue features a beautifully Giallo inspired cover from Graham Humphreys from the poster of Fantasma. The magazine is 48 pages, full color, 8x11. The writers included are from the Horror News Radio podcast and the GruesomeMagazine.com site.
The first issue contains the following articles:
- Filmmaking, Frights, & Family Possessions – Tommy Faircloth Shapes a Supernatural Slasher by Joseph Perry
- Directing Outside the Sudio Box – Eduardo Sanchez on The Blair Witch Project and Beyond by Mike Imboden
- Reinventing the American Giallo – Fantasma - A Stylish Homage to Italian Horror by Thomas Mariani
- The Ambitious Cinema of Isaac Ezban – Horror and Sci-Fi Collide in Parallel by Joseph Perry
- The Innovations of Escape Room – Peter Dukes Challenges Cast with a Roomful of Horror by The Black Saint
- Treefolk, Tents, & Tight Schedules – Patrick Rea on the Distributionof Arbor Demon by The Black Saint
- Toxic Tutu - This Mop's For You – Joe Nardelli and Mark Torgle's Tribute to Troma Fans by John Black
- Genoveva Rossi, Horror Queen – From Genre Fan to Genre Star by Doc Rotten
- Demons, Devils, & The Midnight Shift – Wreak Havoc Productions on Their Exorcism Horror Short by Chad Hunt
- Something Screaming Across Your Mind – The Fascination with Camply Classic The Green Slime by Bill Mulligan
- A Freakish Fire for Far-Out Films – The Genesis of the GenreBlast Film Festival by Nathan Ludwig
- Horror Film Festival Calendar – When & Where To Catch the Future of Horror by Paul Cardullo